Welcome to my blog!
It is my intention to give the readers a better understanding of what we do to maintain The Farms Country Club's 18 hole championship golf course and grounds.


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

BLOG UPDATE!

Ok...
I and some of the "powers at be" track the blog hits...

Are you kidding me?

I have already had 82 hits since 1PM. This is more than double the hits of any other day since I started this in early December. It seems that members want to see the "Fire and Brimstone" media!
I hope you get just as excited about the pics and video of fixing the damage caused by these ridiculous weather events!

I was proud that my BLOG had received almost 1,700 hits in less than four months but
this is crazy!!!

Don't stop now... We'll continue to impress with pics and projects.

Tomorrow you'll see flooded bunkers being pumped and prepped for opening day!
We will be covering the practice green project with pics and video beginning Thursday!
Don't miss out on every opportunity to keep informed of everything we do to make your golfing experience as good as possible!

YOU DESERVE TO BE INFORMED!!!!!!!

You already seem to know where to find all the info!

http://farmsccsuperintendent.blogspot.com/

Don't miss out on what most members are already finding to be captivating!