Welcome to my blog!
It is my intention to give the readers a better understanding of what we do to maintain The Farms Country Club's 18 hole championship golf course and grounds.


Friday, July 16, 2010

Golf Course Industry SUPER BLOG OF THE MONTH!!!

I'm proud to say my blog has been named "SUPER BLOG OF THE MONTH" by Golf Course Industry magazine / website!

http://www.golfcourseindustry.com/BlogRoll.aspx

Golf Course industry says...
Not long ago, our old friend Paul Sabino of the Farms Country Club in Wallingford, Conn., contacted us and said, "Hey, I have a blog!"

Does he ever. We were particularly impressed with the amazing wildlife photography and the way he emphasizes golfer-friendly programs like his annual "Divot Day" where members pitch in to clean up the course. Paul...you asked for it and you got it! You are GCI's Blog of the Month.