Welcome to my blog!
It is my intention to give the readers a better understanding of what we do to maintain The Farms Country Club's 18 hole championship golf course and grounds.


Monday, December 6, 2010

My Blog Has Reached its One Year Anniversary!

Friday December 3, 2010 was the first anniversary of my blog. I thought I would share some statistics with you.
In the first year:
• Blog voted “Super Blog Of The Month” by Golf Course Industry Magazine July 2010
• It received 11,434 overall hits (not including mine)
• It received hits from over 37 countries
• I made 127 blog entries
• 73% of viewers used the Microsoft Internet Explorer Browser
• 84% of viewers used a version of Windows, 7% Macintosh
• The top 3 entries viewed were:
     1. July 23, 2010 “Annual Bluegrass Weevil Damage is Very Localized So Far”
     2. July 10, 2010 “2010 Men’s Three Day Member Guest Champions!”
     3. September 4, 2010 “ Striped Skunk Damages First Cut on Hole #5”

I would like to thank everyone for all the wonderful comments about my blog throughout the 2010 season! I’m looking forward to year two!