Welcome to my blog!
It is my intention to give the readers a better understanding of what we do to maintain The Farms Country Club's 18 hole championship golf course and grounds.


Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ryder Cup Kicks...

OK this is a family site!

There are so many different types of tournaments played in the course of the year that I enjoy for different reasons.
Some that are purely about course conditions that test the golfers skills, competing against each other on a level playing field, the course.

Some tournaments are designed to be competitive, yet the ultimate purpose is fun and camaraderie.

Welcome to the Ryder Cup!!!

The Ryder Cup Tournament is a favorite of mine because it's ultimate goal is to be fun for both men and women of every skill level! It is so much fun!
Tell me I'm wrong! If you didn't play, you missed this...

No caption allowed here... They having too much fun!!!
This team ready to go!
Even staff is having a blast!