Welcome to my blog!
It is my intention to give the readers a better understanding of what we do to maintain The Farms Country Club's 18 hole championship golf course and grounds.


Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Zwick 2012! Fight Parkinson’s!!!

Always a fan favorite!!! Many know why... Some just enjoy... a few show up because of the Buzzz!
Any way you slice it, many of us have personal ties to this event and we all have our stories about how Lenny touched our lives. I can't help but mention how proud I am to be a part of this event every year. The only other thing I'm going to say is...

JIM HANLON & Company!!!  Are you kidding me??? Honestly I don't know everyone included in the "& company" and I don't want to leave anyone out!

What Jim "& company" continues to achieve, on a yearly basis, is amazing. I really don't think people know. Here is what I found on google... Jim didn't tell me and I bet he doesn't even know!!!

http://www.pdf.org/en/media_pr/release/pr_1342723062

We know why I have this picture