Welcome to my blog!
It is my intention to give the readers a better understanding of what we do to maintain The Farms Country Club's 18 hole championship golf course and grounds.


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Check Out My New Blog On CTGolfer.com

I’m proud to announce that I will be blogging for CTGolfer.com!
A couple of weeks ago Bob Samek, publisher of CTGolfer.com & CTGolfer Yearbook, contacted me to ask if I’d be interested in running a Golf Course Superintendents Blog for his web site. He was looking for a different industry perspective to compliment the already impressive blog team he had in place. After careful consideration, I decided this was a great opportunity for me to help a wider range of golfers understand what we do in the golf course maintenance field. I will be writing about a variety of maintenance and management subjects in my spare time. I hope to hear from you.
Below is the link to CTGolfer.com. Once you arrive at the main page just look to the right side and you’ll see the links to all five bloggers. Including mine which is titled… Paul Sabino “The Greenkeeper”
My first post is already entered!

http://www.ctgolfer.com/